Rolling Artist Makeup Cosmetic Train Case Trolley Cosmetic Luggage Case Extra Large with 4 Removable Spinner Wheels Mirror Telescopic Pull Rod Handle Nail Technician Toolbox
61 Customer Reviews |ASIN:B07H5F9D54
- Considerate designs: A free mirror with stand as a gift for your convenient using. There are two elastic bands on the back of the case cover for holding the mirror. Two latches on the lower trays can keep the case open on the sides. Slot baffles are not fixed so that you can decide the size of the slots by removing them.
- Charming appearance: Contemporary minimalist style combines with the luxurious-looking PVC leather and glossy metal hardware, this piece embodies the essence of modern world charm and style.
- Convenient moving: This makeup case sits on four high-quality wheels for quiet and effortless rolling. Detachable wheels can be easily removed or replaced if needed. Smoothly sliding retractable handle with innovative hexagon tube ensures excellent steadiness and convenient length adjustment. Handle on the top for convenient carrying.
- Outstanding quality: This fantastic makeup train case is constructed of P2 certified MDF, premium PVC leather surface and lining, and heavy duty metal hardware. Waterproof surface and soft lining make this trolley makeup case a perfect protector for your cosmetics when using outdoors.
- Perfect organizer: Two trays with 40 slots (20 for each tray) for organizing small items like polish, lipstick, essential oil, hairpins, etc. Three trays are for keeping facial masks, hair brushes and small/medium size bottles. One large bottom compartment can hold flat iron/curling iron, sprays and so on. 13 brush holders (4 big, 9 small) on the wall for brushes, eyeliners and eyebrow pencils in different sizes.
Amazing Value Every Day
Items you love at prices that fit your budget.
Fast & Free Shipping
Plus, two-day delivery on thousands of items.
Money back guarantee
100% money back guarantee if you are not satisfied with the products.
Expert Customer Service
Our friendly team’s on hand seven days a week.